Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I've got the music bug again. If anyone wants to see a my greatness live, email me and I will play for a very small sum of money. I was on the phone today trying to remember all the places I used to play. Ended up making a lot of new contacts because there were many times when I'd ask for someone and get the "who?" response. Why that is not spelled "hoo," I'll never know. Oh what a crazy language it is. Right now my first gig out of the gate is going to be at Gloria Dei Nights, a "coffee house" kinda thing at a Lutheran church. I'll tell you more about the venue later. I know in the past I "didn't do coffee houses" but that was usally because they wouldn't have me. I also know that I "use too many quotation marks," but that's OK. I'm the captain of this sinking ship.

I've got a new website in the works. My friends at Stingerweb Internet Development have a team of their best men and women on it right now. My own domain name and everything, www.benwrightmusic.com. It's not up yet, but I'll let you know when it is.

I think I'm going to start my own word of the day thing. But it's going to be special, because somedays it may be an existing word, but the other days I just might be making something up. That's what the internet is for. You need proof that it's a word? There it is, right there on Ben's Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home