Tuesday, December 30, 2003

The XM Sattelite Radio is pretty cool... Kind of overwhelming. You can't hit seek like you would on a regular radio, so I've learned to punch buttons without looking down... Or is it changing stations and driving without looking at the road? Hell, I don't know.

So far, the country stations haven't caught me. I'll still be using the CD player and 95.3 KHYI for my listening pleasure. The best so far is the comedy station. I had to sit out in my truck for a few minutes earlier, I was laughing so hard at Brian Regan that it looked like I was crying. Couldn't come straight in the office teary eyed, I do have this tough guy image to maintain. And if I did the "quote of the day thing," it would have to come from Stephen Wright... "If I melt dry ice, can I swim in it without getting wet?"

The Discovery Channell and Ask! is pretty cool, my truck is almost going to become a place of learning. Good news selections., but it's still hard to beat WBAP 820 for the morning commute.

One really neat thing is the "Classic Rap" station. I did not know there was Classic Rap, and I also did not know that I liked Classic Rap. I guess Classic Rap means the rappers are "OG's," or guys that have lived way past their 25 year life expectancy. When I first heard mention of the Classic Rap station, I thoght they said Plastic Wrap. Who know, some Saran Wrap might put out some pretty cool tunes if it was given a chance. You never know if you don't try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home