Sunday, September 28, 2003

Moving deeper into the semi-slacker mode, I did 12 miles yesterday instead of 18, but it was a good run and I'm not too sore. I was supposed to do a 25 minute run today, but I really didn't feel like it. That's the root of all my problems - doing what I feel like instead of what I know I should. Tomorrow is technically an off day, but I think I'll make up for today on Monday. I've got a few goals this week... I am determined to make this week the day I get back on track with the running program, and start making a serious attempt to get my weight under control. Here's how I'm going to do it... 1. Starting tomorrow (really), I'm going to run my schedule according to plan. 2. Not drink this week (until Saturday). 3. Stay within my WW points range in regards to eating.
I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home