Thursday, January 09, 2003

You know what, I was going to write this week about phrases that people use that really bug me. But then I got to thinking about them, and it kept pissing me off, so I decided to post something else. Came up with a lot of ideas, and then decided none of them were worth while. So, today, I'm going to make a random list of things that I like. I hope it makes you think things you like, which will brighten up the lives of you and the people around you. Man, that sure did sound queer.

I like running. I ran five miles today, a new record. I got into running because a couple friends of mine from church were training for a marathon. That's another thing I like, my group at church, and having friends in general.

I like having a son. Luke's 3 months tomorrow, and I can't imagine not having a kiddo. He learned how to spit bubbles the other day. Cool, huh?

I like the cartoon network, reruns of the price is right, and fark.com.

I like dogs.

I like rain, and I equally like it when the sun's out.

I like beer, Coor's Light specifically. I also like Huy Fong hot sauce, and any food from Fred's on Currie Street in FTW.

I like Reckelss Kelly, Doug Sahm, Willie Nelson, JJW, cheap gasoline, Zoloft, hot water that doesn't run out, KHYI 95.3 Plano, college cheerleaders, hell, any hot chicks (to look at only, because of my wife, which I really like too), TCU football, jalepenos, thefatguy.com (who taught me to blog), acoustic guitars, old people, my 7 iron, hammocks, Edisto Island, Southwest Airlines, Tom Geddie's posts to TxCM, and my job at American Tile.

Y'all have a good week. Maybe I'll have something a little deeper next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home