Sunday, October 13, 2002



Sponge Bob is cool. Check out this BS from E! Online... I'm pretty pissed.

In the vein of Scooby-Doo's Velma, Peanuts' Peppermint Patty, the Powerpuff Girls, Sesame Street's Ernie and Bert and his Winky-ness, Nickelodeon's hugely popular SpongeBob SquarePants is currently commanding It status in the gay community, according to the Wall Street Journal.

What a bunch of Crap.

You never hear about "the straight community" taking something over. I love watching SBSP.
He's a hard worker at the Crusty Crab. He's got a good buddy, Patrick the Starfish. They're not
queers. They are good friends, like guys are supposed to be. His name has SQUARE in it...
How can people assume he's a homo? I'm pretty openminded, and I accept what people want to
do. I'm not here to judge, but PLEASE LEAVE CARTOONS ALONE. I really just think this is stupid,
but what about the kids? What if some normal buncha kids here from an older sibling that that "only gays
watch SBSP?" ANd they can back it up with info from the WSJ? Man...

And why is the WSJ reporting on this anyway? I currently don't have any money invested in
any stocks that are directly effected by the disposable income of underwater life froms, regardless
of their sexuality.

I just had to comment on this, i think it's pretty retarded that people pay enough attention to things like this
to make an issue out of it (even though I am... it's my hipocracy of the week).

And in turn, it's now out of my system, and I officially don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home