Monday, September 23, 2002

You know you've heard how word of mouth can be the best tool anywhere for promotion,
or the worst when something goes wrong. I am the worst to complaing and let everyone
know about stuff when it's bad, and I always froget when it is good. Today, I will spread
the good word.
Mandy and I ate at Reata Saturday night, and it was by far the best food and service I have had
in a long time. The service was great, and it was very reasonably priced considering how nice it was.
I had the stuffed pork chops (who's dancing now, pig?) with green beans and mashed potatoes. Mandy had the Poblano Relleno, and we shared a roasted quail appatizer. Man,
it was goood. Really really good, and I will definitely go back. The service was great, as well, and even
though it's not at the top floor of the old bank building, it still has a great atmosphere, which could be casual or
upscale, depending on you mood.
I give it a 9.9 out of a possible 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home