Thursday, September 26, 2002

Sure is a good morning here,
Posting for the first time from the the official Ben Wright World Headquarters
(also known as home). going to enjoy my time off work for a week and a half until
I start my new job, get ready for the baby to get here.
I'm sure it has something to do with the connection, but the web is a little
slower here than it was at the sweat shop, I'll have to see what I can do to get
this rolling.

Mandy's in that stage known as "nesting" that goes on right before you
have a baby... Running 1000mph doing one thing after another, and I'm
in the stage called "being lazy and enjoying sleep." It's actually working
pertty good, because I'd end up being in her way as fast as she's moving.

You people at work enjoy your day. I'll make sure I enjoy mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home