Monday, September 23, 2002

Lately, I haven't had a whole lot to say.

haven't been doing much songwriting, haven't got any gigs planned.

I am working on one Secret Project, and I have a child on the way. Any day now.

Don't know what it is, but we've got boy and girl names picked out.

Just found out a freind's got diabetes, and I'm slightly inspired to improve my lifestyle.

I start a new job soon, and Wednesday's my last day here.

I've either got indigestion right now, or I'm having a heart attack (I'm not worried, it's the far right side that hurts).

I know how many thousands of people in this world rely on this site for their daily
allowance of knowledge, intellegence, wit, and joy. And all these thousands of people
are my subjects in the land of Nowhere, and they have been doing a good job of
being nobody's and getting nothing done. Unfortunately, due to their lack of activity,
they have started to slide into the mainstream society and the borders have
pretty much dissolved.

So, if you're looking for something New to Know, I would check out this review of Scott Copeland's
Latest CD.


Until the, I will work on my Secret Project and the world will continue to be in the
Top 5 planets in the solor system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home