Wednesday, September 04, 2002

I can't believe I've come up with nothing to write about today. Pretty calm around here.
I'll be playing with Earl Bishop this Saturday night in Dallas at Tex's Taphouse/Texadelphia... 9:30pm.
You know, I guess I could just make something up and everybody would be like Man That's Cool and nobody would ever know. Anyway, I was at the bank earlier and I stopped a combo child abduction/bank robbery and they gave me the money instead. It was pretty cool, but when I left, the sky and ground had switched places, and I stepped out the door and fell up into the sky and twisted my ankle when I landed/hit the ground. It was quite strange looking down into the sky and still seeing the buildings where the ground used to be. Unfortunately when I landed, I dropped the money from the bank robbery and the lizzardbirds and llamadogs snagged it and went to see Jason Boland in Oklahoma. I guess that's why I work so I don't have to worry about getting my $ stolen like that since I've got direct deposit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home