Monday, August 19, 2002

The New CD is nearing the Planning Stages. Which I've written a bunch of new stuff, and I'm going to start trying to figure out how to pay for it. Here's the list of songs that are going to be on there so far and a brief description...

Different Kind of Crazy - Title cut, really just a rambling traveling song about different views on stuff.
Nowhere Road - A reflection of someone who would have been voted least likely to succeed if he (I) would have showed up at school long enough to be nominated... I was thinking about stuff and how I've actually done something with my life and been somewhat successful and I still run into those people in the Sonic parking lot playing rap with lotsa bass and saying hay ma there's a party at the wall did you see my new camaro yeah drop by i still live at home no i don't have custody that bitch took the kid... sorry, my punctuation function had just left me.
Taking Life Slow - the first cut from Earl Bishop's new CD.
Methamphetamine Blues - A breif story about a guy I went to school with. Last I heard, he jumped off a water tower after he brok out of detox, but he's still alive. Hope he comes back around some day.
Up Too Soon - White Collar Stuntman Blues.
Lacy Loves the Racecar Drivers - About my Friend McKenzie's sister. Her family's all old school cowboy fellers, and she's sworn off hooking up with any cowboy forever. Lots of poetic liscense...
Saddles, Guns, and Gold - Still in the begining stages.
Rockkenroll Medely - A honky tonk folk version of some good old 80's rock songs I like. It's going to be the secret track, complete with a Kasey Kasem Long Distance Dedication.
I think I'm going to try to write a drinking song, maybe some more stuff. I'll actuall know what I'm going to do once I get in the studio. Release date is targeted for March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home