Monday, August 26, 2002

It's Monday!
This was one of those weekends where it was actually good to come back to work
and slow down a little bit... Friday night was the first part of childbearing class, then went to see Stephen Pointer & Josh Davis play at the Mule, woke up and ran errands Saturday morning,
then had the rest of Childbearing classes until 6pm, got dressed up and went to Maggiano's for Justin's 30th birthday ($100 bucks for Me and Mandy), came home, woke up early with the 2001 Chilean Cabernet Savigon resonating through my head as I cooked breakfast for the Sunday School class (Mandy wouldn't do the donut thing), went and helped Adam build a staircase, came home, cooked porkchops on the grill, drank about 90 Coors Lights, and crashed kinda early.

Yeah, i had a lot of stuff to do, but it was a good weekend. I'm supposed to go to San Antonio for Earl Bishop's CD release party next weekend, but I don't know if I'm going to pull that one off. I think I may just stay up here and play some golf and stuff. Either way, it is a three day weekend, and I'm looking quite forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home