Monday, August 19, 2002

I went to the pharmacy earlier to get a refill on the stuff the guys at MindHead make me take. Didn't ahve anything to drink, and it wasn't raining, so I just brought the few I had to take inside with me at work where I always have my Trusty Glass of Water. I tossed them in my mouth, reached for my glass... empty... one of the guys started saying something and I looked over with a mouth full of pills, not thinking about it (not thinking seems to be a current theme of mine...), and they dissolved in about 15 seconds. Luckily, I was wearing my Nike Air Boots and could run very rapidly acroos the office to our spacious Employee Lounge where I rapidly drank 3 glasses of water. It's been about an hour and a gallon of water later, and I still feel like the cartoon where they ate Alum of Allumn or whatever it's called.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home